HomeAbout MeMy DesignsCorrectionsContact Me

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Christmas in June?

Today I worked on my Christmas Design! It's kinda hard to get into the Christmas spirit when it's 95 degrees outside! Now to order the supplies and decide on colors and then work on the stitching. I have several projects in the works...which reminds me of a post I read on one of my favorite blogs. The writer said, today I have stitcher's ADD, I've been jumping around from one project to another. I totally understood what she was saying...I just never knew what to call it. I guess we all have those days when you can't seem to settle on a project. BTW...I am looking for model stitchers. If you are interested, email me at gaylereger@aol.com and I will give you the details. Three more weeks until my Catherine Jorden class. I'm so excited...it's a combination of a little stitching, painting and dyeing fabric. I received the instructions for what to bring to class and it mentioned not to wear good clothes....so we are gonna have a great time! The rest of the summer is full for me....and before I know it...summer will be over. My husband and I are going to spend a week at the Gulf of Mexico right after my stitching class, then 2 weeks later I am off to Chicago for a conference and then back to Dallas for a second conference. So I have stitch when I can... I purchased a beautiful tote to make my stitching supplies a little more mobile. It has 3 cat faces and was designed by Laurel Burch who also designs needlepoint canvases. I'll get a photo of it and post it later. I hope you are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment