HomeAbout MeMy DesignsCorrectionsContact Me

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Preview of Noble, Right, Pure!

Hello Everyone!  It's always so exciting to release a new design.  I picked up two yesterday from my framer.  They always do such a fine job and make my designs look better than I ever imagined!  I am working on my photography skills but I still have a long way to go I'm afraid!

Noble, Right and Pure
Stitched on 30 count Espresso, R & R Reproductions
 
I need to take a class...but time is always an issue.  This one will be available at Hoffman Distributing and your local needlework stores in about a week.  I will post the DMC colors soon as I did use Weeks Dye Works and Gentle Art Sampler Threads on this one.

I also picked up my small Christmas Sampler, I will post pictures later on it.  It is small and can be stitched up quite quickly for the holiday season.  I usually design an ornament, but this year wanted something in a frame. 

Happy Stitching and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment