HomeAbout MeMy DesignsCorrectionsContact Me

Monday, June 3, 2013

New Design! Needlework Market!

Hi Everyone!

Well summer is definitely here in Texas!  It is sunny and very hot!  Good weather to stay in and stitch or design.

I don't have a peak for you this time but will tell you I have updated my old version of "Home is where you hang your needlework."  I mean really updated....it doesn't even look at all like the original I did way back in 2003.  I really like the saying so I used it again.  Not often would I do that...but in this case I thought it was o.k.

This year I will have a booth at TNNA  needlework market in Columbus, Ohio.  This is my first time at a needlework market and I am so excited.  I have been preparing my models for shipping and deciding on how to decorate my booth.  It is all so new to me but very fun.  I can't wait to meet the store owners and to look around at all the other booths.  I promise to take plenty of pictures.  So I am holding my new design to release at the needlework show!  I think you will like it.  I had a great time designing it.  Keep looking...soon I will include it on my blog.

Hoping you have a great summer with lots of stitching!
Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment