HomeAbout MeMy DesignsCorrectionsContact Me

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Spring Break!

Hi everyone! It is finally starting to warm up around here!  Yes this week is Spring Break in South Texas.  I live near South Padre Island and every year thousands of high school and college kids head south for some sand and sun!  Mother Nature has not been extremely kind this year because I haven't seen the sun in days...it rained yesterday but one good thing...it has warmed up!  I'm not so sure I would put on a swim suit and dive right in to that cold ocean but I am not a 20 something spring breaker!

I have had many requests to release more of my L'il Abby's a littler sooner than I had anticipated.  I think you have found out how quick and fun these are to stitch.  So I am preparing the next two for early release.  Check back soon for photos and they should be available to you in a week or two!

Hope you are having a great week wherever you live!  Spring will be here for all of us soon!

Gayle
Abby Rose Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment