HomeAbout MeMy DesignsCorrectionsContact Me

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

A couple of new designs coming out in the next week.  First of all my last edition to my "Happy" series that I have been doing...not to say that I won't have another in the future if I hear another good happy quote ;).

Here is "I Think I'll Just Be Happy Today".  Isn't it funny that we don't often remind ourselves that we have a choice to be Happy each day.  I know, I forget too!


And the next is a design which was originally published in Primitive Punch and Needlework Magazine about a year and half ago.  I believe the issue is no longer printed.  I have had several requests to publish it so here it is.............

Enjoying the nice windy days...not too hot yet.  My little dog Coco and I have really enjoyed our evening walks.  My roses have already started to bloom.  Our bottle brush tree already has a million blooms.  It looks like it rained red petals.  

Hoping where ever you are...it is warm and almost Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment