HomeAbout MeMy DesignsCorrectionsContact Me

Saturday, July 15, 2017

A Little Bit of Christmas in July!

It's hot outside but I've been busy creating a little bit of Christmas inside where it is cool!  I have three new Christmas in July designs to show you and then hopefully I will get into the the Autumn mood...I'm a little turned around I guess!

The first two have already been released but I will give you a peek of the third which will be out soon.


All three are stitched on WDW 30 count Cocoa linen.  And Good Tidings to You and Comfort and Joy have already released and are available at your local needlework store.  O Come All Ye Faithful will be released soon.  They are easy to stitch up and measure approx 71/2 by 71/2 inches. Perfect sized little pillows to display in your dough bowls.

I had been doing a little family genealogy and was researching in the colonial period and the ideal of  stitching something in that time period kept coming to mind. I hope you enjoy stitching them as much as I enjoyed designing them.

I have a couple more designs in the works and will be back later on with some updates on those....

My second design for the Inspired Needle, aka, Inspired Needle Club will be released at the end of August.  You can email Cathy at the Inspired Needle if you are interested in joining her club.  Hint: I used Autumn colors for the next one!

I hope you are enjoying your summer...it is going by very fast!

Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment