HomeAbout MeMy DesignsCorrectionsContact Me

Saturday, May 19, 2012

A Little Help From My Friend

Couldn't resist showing you a picture of my assistant!  She is with me from the beginning of a design until it is finished!  She's a little camera shy...I can't ever get her to look directly at the camera!  She's an angel.  Her name is Coco and she is almost 4 years old.  She is the friendliest pet I have ever owned...she loves cats and reminds me of a mother hen.  She never meets a stranger...human or otherwise.  We have to tell her that not all animals are as friendly as she is...... She loves the beach and can't wait until we take our travel trailer there for the summer.  All we have to say is.... ready to go the beach and she runs around in circles and chases her tail!  Yes, she does have sunglasses.  She'll put them on and pose for you soon!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment