HomeAbout MeMy DesignsCorrectionsContact Me

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Happy 4th of July! 
I thought this graphic was appropriate for the holiday!  I know we are all proud that our products no matter what they might be.......are handmade in America!   

Where has the summer gone! Seems like the kids just got out of school... I have been enjoying my summer by staying cool and stitching and designing.

The Fall Needlework market will be in St Charles, Missouri, in August and I have been busy preparing a kit, a Christmas design, a sampler, and the final two L'il Abby's.

I will be showing you my kit in a couple of weeks....It is a Limited Edition Kit (only 250 made) So cute...if I do say so myself.  It will come with hand dyed linen, all the floss you need...WDW and GAST, the backing fabric and ribbon to finish it.  OOOh I forgot...I handcrafted a small stitch pin for each kit so you can use it with your finished design.  You have probably guess by now...it's a pin pillow...not to small...not too large.  Please ask your local needlework store owner to order it for you at the market!

Next drawing for another design will be next Monday...It will be my Christmas design from last year ...Merry Christmas to thee.

Happy Stitching!
Gayle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment