HomeAbout MeMy DesignsCorrectionsContact Me

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Glad Hearts Sneak Peek! An Inspired Sampler Club Project

Hello Everyone!
A few months ago it was my honor to receive an email from Cathy at the Inspired Needle and Jan from Tree of Life Samplings asking if I would be interested in designing for the Inspired Sampler Club.  Of course I said yes...I love samplers.  The first design by Jan has already been released but you can still join the club by contacting Cathy at the Inspired Needle at inspiredneedle.com.  The scheduled release dates are on Cathy's website.

My sampler is called "Glad Hearts" and here is a sneak peek.  I really enjoyed designing this piece and hope you like it too!  It is an exclusive piece and  the only way to get it is by calling Cathy.


Have a great week!

Gayle
Abby Rose Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment